Our Webinar „Individual Stress Management“ will help you understand the different factors responsible for stress development, and provide ways to deal with it constructively.
If you recognize your personal stress triggers early and are ready to change your habits, you will discover that change is possible. You will achieve an effective boost in performance by using your personal resources in a more conscious and careful manner.
By reflecting on your own behavioral patterns, you will develop new ways to find and maintain a healthy balance between tension and relaxation. In the future, you will be able to handle difficult or stressful situations better and will experience a noticeable increase in motivation and performance. You will have more energy and drive for your private and professional goals.
- The „stress“ phenomenon
- Stress triggers: what kinds of stress are there? Where does stress begin?
- Typical sources of stress, and which ones affect our work
- Physical, mental, emotional, and behavioral symptoms
- Individual stress profile
- Short-term relief through creative stress reduction methods and techniques
- Long-term changes through successful self-management
- Reviewing your own life practices, and letting go of self-imposed limits
- The power of thoughts, and their effects on your body, psyche, & emotions
- Individual stress tolerance and work motivation
- Recognizing & optimizing personal behavioral patterns in stressful situations
- Movement, nutrition, and relaxation: a recipe for success
- Modern relaxation techniques and their origins
- Practical physical & mental exercises for the workplace, home, and anywhere else
- The importance of work-life integration as a protective shield against burnout
- We give meaning to the digital space and provide participants with an accurate overview of where what is being done or can be found.
- We develop a clear opening & closing for all interactions, which means a short and concise briefing for the process.
- We bring you in the flow and skillfully guide you through the webinars.
- We think digitally, apply modern tools and share the results of the webinars digitally with the participants.
- We impart knowledge in different ways such as digital presentation, on flipchart, digital drawing boards, digital discussions, breakouts, group work in mural, digital voting, surveys and more.
In doing so, we work with:
- Tools for real-time communication such as MS Teams, ZOOM or WebEx.
- Tools for asynchron communication (communication before and after the webinar) such as mails, chats, SMS and WhatsApp.
- Tools for sharing content such as Trello, Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Tools for organizing such as Trello.
- Tools for visual collaboration such as Mural, Conceptboard or Miro.
- For your optimal training preparation you will receive an invitation with the login data, as well as important additional information for the start.
- The participants need a stable internet access, a camera and a microphone (e.g. headphones with integrated microphone).
- Participation in this webinar requires no special previous knowledge.
- The minimum number of participants is 3 and the maximum number of participants is 8.
- The webinar has a duration of 3 x 3,5 hours.
- The webinar price includes the webinar with an experienced trainer, webinar documentation analogue/digital and the certificate of participation.
What goals do we want to achieve?
The aim of our webinar is help you to understand that stress can be stimulating in a fulfilling way and can therefore be understood as the motor of success. Furthermore, it is our goal that you learn to recognize stress and to distinguish between positive and negative stress, to manage, reduce and prevent negative stress. The goal is to find a healthy balance between tension and relaxation.
Who is the target group for this webinar?
The webinar is aimed at specialists and managers at all levels who want to remain permanently productive despite high demands.