The digital transformation is currently changing the entire economy, so managers and executives are called upon to address this issue. It is much more than just new technologies. The „Digital Leadership“ webinar provides a fundamental understanding of the key trends, tasks and success components of digital transformation and the effects on companies and leadership.
In the webinar, we will develop a structured picture of the trends and challenges of digitization. In addition, we will use it to derive necessary changes, tasks and concrete starting points for your area of responsibility. You will expand your know-how of innovative and proven methods for your specific leadership situation in digital change and will be in a lively professional exchange with the experienced trainer and other experienced managers.
- Digital transformation - drivers, trends and consequences
- Overview of the digital transformation
- Influencing factors and effective variables
- Consequences (Work 4.0, New Work)
- Presentation and discussion using concrete examples
- Transfer to the own professional environment
Digitale Transformation im Unternehmen
- Digital transformation in the company
- Adaptation of goals, strategy and control approaches
- Change of processes and structures
- Change in personnel management and leadership culture
- Technological requirements
- Successful transformation process and change models
- Impact on leadership & leadership
- New expectations and demands on leadership
- Characteristics of successful leadership in the digital economy (agility, participation, networking, etc.)
- Need for ambidexterity in leadership ("dealing with dilemmas")
- Transfer to the own leadership situation
- Digital Leadership Toolbox
- Agile management approaches
- Strengthening of participation and self-organization
- Combination of digital and analog networking formats
- Strengthening of transparency and openness
- Learning from Start-ups
- Relationship Management - Identity Foundation and Integration
- Winning over interlocutors personally and on the relationship level for his goals
- confidentlyidentify the right starting points to convince others of your own visions and goals
- relationship development, to to create loyalty among the employees
- Adapt leadership behavior to the expectations of Generation Y
- Employee coaching for self-development
- We give meaning to the digital space and provide participants with an accurate overview of where what is being done or can be found.
- We develop a clear opening & closing for all interactions, which means a short and concise briefing for the process.
- We bring you in the flow and skillfully guide you through the webinars.
- We think digitally, apply modern tools and share the results of the webinars digitally with the participants.
- We impart knowledge in different ways such as digital presentation, on flipchart, digital drawing boards, digital discussions, breakouts, group work in mural, digital voting, surveys and more.
In doing so, we work with:
- Tools for real-time communication such as MS Teams, ZOOM or WebEx.
- Tools for asynchron communication (communication before and after the webinar) such as mails, chats, SMS and WhatsApp.
- Tools for sharing content such as Trello, Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Tools for organizing such as Trello.
- Tools for visual collaboration such as Mural, Conceptboard or Miro.
- For your optimal training preparation you will receive an invitation with the login data, as well as important additional information for the start.
- The participants need a stable internet access, a camera and a microphone (e.g. headphones with integrated microphone).
- Participation in this webinar requires no special previous knowledge.
- The minimum number of participants is 3 and the maximum number of participants is 8.
- The webinar has a duration of 3 x 3,5 hours.
- The webinar price includes the webinar with an experienced trainer, webinar documentation analogue/digital and the certificate of participation.
Goals: The goal of the "Digital Leadership" webinar is for participants to gain an overview of the demands on leadership in the future and to learn about the current trends and developments in leadership and collaboration. You will receive concrete suggestions on how you as a leader can grow under changing demands, you will reflect on your leadership behavior and adapt it where the situation requires it. In addition, you will learn what is important in the near future to be successful as a leader.
Targetgroup: Our webinar "Digital Leadership" is aimed at managers and executives who want to develop the digital transformation in their company and areas of responsibility and who want to manage the digital transformation in a coordinated manner.