Online-Training - SIMATIC Programming 2 in the TIA Portal (TIA-PRO2) english -
von SIEMENS AG - SITRAIN, SIMATIC, TIA, PCS 7, SINAMICS, SINUMERIK
Training directly from the manufacturer.
Assured quality by certified trainers.
More than 50% practice with max. 2 people on a training device.
- Tools for program creation (e.g. structograms)
- Analog value processing
- Functions, function blocks, and multi-instances using the IEC-compliant timer/counter as an example (International Electro technical Commission)
- Jump commands and battery operations
- Indirect addressing
- Classical software error handling and evaluation with error organization blocks (OBs)
- Evaluation of diagnostic data
- Troubleshooting and alarms with an HMI device (Touchpanel)
- Introduction into Structured Control Language (SCL)
- Consolidation of the content through practice-oriented exercises in the virtual exercise environment.
- After attending the course, you can do the following:
- Understand the interaction of TIA components
- Apply classical program development methods
- Solve comprehensive programming tasks
- Program advanced functions such as indirect addressing in STEP 7
- Implement data administration with the SIMATIC S7 automation system
- Apply system blocks along with blocks from the standard STEP 7 library
- Program classical software error handling and evaluation
- Configure alarms of the operator control and monitoring system (HMI)
- Configure TIA system components consisting of SIMATIC S7, HMI and PROFINET IO
- You will deepen your theoretical knowledge through numerous practice-oriented exercises in our virtual exercise environment on a TIA plant model. This consists of a SIMATIC S7-1500 automation system, Comfort Panel TP700 and a virtual conveyor belt model.
You can find the follow up seminar by searching for the course code: TIA-PRO3
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
Termine und Orte