LIVE Webinar -Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation (RH294) -
von PROTRANET GmbH
IT automation is key to managing large numbers of systems andapplications efficiently and consistently at scale. This course developsthe skills needed to efficiently operate and more easily scale theorganizations dynamic IT infrastructure, accelerate application time tovalue, and rapidly adapt and implement needed innovation through DevOpspractices.
- Install Ansible / Red Hat Ansible Engine on control nodes
- Create and update inventories of managed hosts and manage connections to them.
- Automate administration tasks with Ansible Playbooks and ad hoc commands.
- Write effective playbooks at scale.
- Protect sensitive data used by Ansible with Ansible Vault.
- Reuse code and simplify playbook development with Ansible roles.
This course is geared toward Linux system administrators, DevOps engineers, infrastructure automation engineers, and systems design engineers who are responsible for these tasks:
*+ Automating configuration management
*+ Ensuring consistent and repeatable application deployment
*+ Provisioning and deployment of development, testing, and production server
*+ Integrating with DevOps continuous integration/continuous delivery workflows
Termine und Orte