Qualification of a Secure Cold Supply Chain -
Training / Workshop
von PDA Europe gGmbH
Qualification of a secure cold supply chain is of vital importance to ensure that pharmaceutical product quality, safety and efficacy are maintained to the end customer: the patient. In this interactive and successful four module course following the PDA Europe Conference on Cold & Supply Chain Logistics, trainees have the opportunity to learn best practices from an international field of experts from MSD, Topa Thermal, global PCCIG, Sensitech, FreightWatch and Thermo King.
During the first day participants will be able to tour the facilities of Sensitech/FreightWatch and Thermo King, where onsite training will be given about Temperature & Security Monitoring as well as Analysis and Risk Mitigation in Pharma by Road. Participants will then gain insights during the second day into Regulation & Supply Chain Qualification and the Design & Qualification of thermal packaging Containers combined with a look at the importance of distribution testing.
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical supply chain
- Knowing the Regulations of the temperature controlled and data management of distribution
- Learning the insights on qualification principles and strategies for active/passive temperature controlled solutions
- Applying risk based approaches to reduce theft, diversion, tampering and temperature excursions
- Understanding Shipper and lane qualifications for distribution of (bio)pharmaceuticals.
- Logistic/supply chain engineers, specialist, managers
- Quality assurance specialist, managers
- Qualification/validation engineers
- Qualified persons
- Responsible person
- Security specialists
- Regulatory Affairs Specialists