iOS Deployment Essentials -
Seminar / Kurs
von PROKODA GmbH
- Manual configuration: This lesson explores the challenges and inconsistencies when manually configuring multiple devices.
- Configuration profiles: Students use Apple Configurator to view and edit a configuration profile. Students learn how profiles ensure consistency across multiple devices.
- Manage settings: This lesson introduces the iOS MDM protocol and explores how an MDM solution is used to configure and manage devices over-the-air with consistency and accountability.
- Apps and content: This lesson introduces and defines VPP. Students assign apps and content to their user and then configure and test managed ’open in’ functionality.
- Company-owned (personalized): Students configure settings to enable Over-the-Air Enrollment and supervision and learn how users can personalize company-owned devices.
- Company owned (shared): Students configure and test shared device scenarios. Apps and content are distributed to the devices but users are not able to personalize their device.
- Scenario workshop: Students are given real-world deployment scenarios. Working in teams, they design a deployment that meets their scenarios needs and then present their solution to the class.
IT professionals who are responsible for deploying and managing iOS devicesTechnical sales professionals who assist customers in deciding to purchase iOS devices
Termine und Orte