Auch als Online Training verfügbar!
This Using Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c training teaches you how to use Enterprise Manager Cloud Control to monitor and manage your enterprise-computing environment. You'll learn how to use the Cloud Control framework, the out-of-box capability to manage Oracle targets, individually or in groups with templates, monitor the compliance of targets, use the job system to automate commonly performed tasks, view and compare configurations and create and use predefined and customized reports.
- Navigate and monitor the overall health of your Cloud Control system.
- Organize targets and groups.
- Setup targets monitoring, alerts and notifications.
- Use the job system to create and manage jobs to automate commonly performed tasks.
- View, search and compare configurations.
- Explain provisioning and manage targets patching.
- Use compliance policies and evaluate policy violations.
- Use BI Publisher to generate custom reports.
Benefits to You
You'll walk away from this course with the ability to use the core functionality of Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13.1. You will have also developed the knowledge and skills to use Cloud Control to manage an enterprise environment. This includes tasks like organizing targets into groups, setting up your administrators and their privileges, implementing monitoring of your targets, monitoring Systems and Services, using the Job System, viewing and comparing system configurations, managing compliance and producing reports with BI Publisher.
Participate in Hands-On Exercises
By engaging in hands-on practices to reinforce new knowledge, you will learn how to use the features of Cloud Control to manage, monitor, and administer your data center.Kursinhalt
- Key Challenges for Administrators
- What Is Enterprise Manager Cloud Control?
- Built-in and Integrated Manageability
- This Course in Context
- Course Schedule
- Classroom Setup
Enterprise Manager Core Concepts
- Review Oracle Enterprise Manager architecture
- Security (high level)
- Controlling the Cloud Control Framework
- Self-Monitoring and Maintenance
- Backup and Recovery: Repository, OMS and OMA, Software Library
- Viewing Log Files and Trace Files
- Targets discovery (review)
- Administration Hierarchy
- Target Properties
Roles and Privileges
- Who can define Roles and Privileges
- Privileges and Roles Uses
- Define monitoring standards
- Setting and using metric thresholds
- Using Monitoring Templates and templates collection
Managing Events and Incidents
- Metric Thresholds and Settings
- Define and manage incidents
- Distinguish between incidents and problems
- Monitor problems (including incidents flooding)
- Use incident rule sets
- Describe the processing priority of rules and notifications
- Corrective Actions
- Incidents Dashboard
Using Notifications, Blackouts and Brownouts
- Define Blackouts and Brownouts, benefits
- Monitoring Service
- Receiving Alerts and Notifications
- Metric Extensions
Using the Job System
- Core Concepts and Tasks: what is new in EM 13c
- Understand job privileges
- Distinguish predefined jobs for your user-defined ones
- Create and manage jobs of different types
- Creating a Multi-Task Job
- Use the job library
- Enable job notifications
- View job activity
Managing Systems and Services
- Workflow for Systems and Services
- Define and administer systems
- Viewing the System Topology
- Define and create services, service types
- Define and monitor the availability of a service
- Discuss the use of beacons
- Define and monitor service levels
- Specifying Service Level Rule Elements
Patching and Provisioning
- Software life-cycle management
- Provisioning and patching
- Software library review
- Use of Deployment Procedure Manager
- Deployment procedures and use cases
- Bare metal provisioning
- Software patching: modes and workflow
- Software Upgrades
- What Is Configuration Management?
- Viewing Configurations
- Comparing Configurations
- Searching the Enterprise Configuration
- Configuration topology
- Compliance Management
- Define compliance management: framework, standards, and rules
- Describe the predefined compliance functionality
- Assign compliance standards to targets
- View the results: score and importance
- Point out the doc Oracle® Enterprise Manager Cloud Control Oracle Database Compliance Standards
Producing and Using EM Reports Using BI Publisher
Zugehöriges Online Training
- Information Publisher vs BIP: IP deprecated
- BIP intro and configuration basics
- Using Oracle-Provided BIP Reports
- Reporting on Targets
- Workflow for Creating Reports
- Schedule, save, and email reports
- Publish Enterprise Manager Reports
Using Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c – Online Training
- Use the job system to create and manage jobs to automate commonly performed tasks
- View, search and compare configurations
- Manage targets patching
- Explain compliance policies and evaluate policy violations
- Use BI Publisher to generate custom reports
- Navigate and monitor the overall health of your Cloud Control system
- Setup targets monitoring, alerts and notifications
- Organize targets and groups