The Hitchhikers Guide to the Azure for Developers -
Seminar / Kurs
von GFU Cyrus AG
- Options Microsoft Azure provides to developers in the Platform as a Service (PaaS) segment.
- The basics of creating, developing, deploying and scaling applications using Azure App Services technology.
- Microsoft Azure storage capabilities.
- How to use blob technology from Azure Storage to store files.
- Service connectivity options through the Azure Service Bus.
- The basics of relational database options on Azure (SQL Database, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB).
- Basic concepts of non-relational data technologies and examples of implementation on CosmosDb technology.
- Basics of container technology available on Azure (Docker, Kubernetes, Service Fabric).
- Serverless technologies in the Azure ecosystem (Functions, Logic Apps) and their application scenarios.
Ensure developers effectively learn everything they need to get started leveraging Azure as their target application development platform. Learn the basics of creating, developing, deploying and scaling applications using Azure App Services technology. Learn about storage options on Microsoft Azure. Master the blob technology in the Azure Storage services. Get to know how to connect services through Azure Service Bus. Learn the basics of relational databases on Azure with an emphasis on SQL Database. Get to know the basics of non-relational data technologies and examples of deployments on Azure with CosmosDb. Learn the basics of using container technologies available on Azure - Docker, Kubernetes, Service Fabric. Understand the world of serverless technologies in the Azure ecosystem (Functions, Logic Apps) and their application scenarios.
Professional enterprise developers and architects who plan to migrate or build solutions for Microsoft Azure Cloud.
Termine und Orte