New Work and industry 4.0: Opportunity or challenge?
- Digital transformation affects not only the company leaders but all employees. Right at the top is the management assistant who can provide important motivation and actively participate in shaping the structural and cultural change within the digitization.
Your digital workplace
- Productivity tools and apps for the agile management assistants: Learn how to dive into the world of digital gadgets, how to deal with them and how to use this toolbox effectively for your work.
Artificial Intelligence and Digital Assistants: Colleague or competitor?
- Alexa, Siri & more: Get to know the digital assistants and how to work with them rather than against them.
- Meet the new generation of millennial managers and their new leadership style.
Organizational well-being and digital detoxing
- How do work more mindful in times of digitization? Self-care and self-management are crucial to your success. Deceleration and resilience make you strong for the tasks in the office of the future. Learn how important organisational wellbeing can be for you and your company and challenge the "always on" culture.
Managing Up: From Management Assistant to Strategic Business Partner
- How do you become a recognized voice and influencer within your organisation and a valued and trusted sparring partner to your executive?
Ethics and values
- The importance of empathy and emotional intelligence and what machines can learn from humans.
Personal Branding and Storytelling
- The powerful portfolio and branding of the future assistant.
The art of online networking
- You want to become more visible, learn more self-marketing and build your brand? Then it's time for the right self-marketing skills. Learn how to use selected social media channels as a networking and communication tool.
From Assistant to Feelgood Manager, Virtual Assistant, Online Meeting Moderator, Scrum Master etc?
- What new roles are out there and how can they be approached?
Lerndauer: 2 days
Diese Veranstaltung findet vor Ort statt (aktuelle Hygienekonzepte)!
What is in for the Executive?
After this two days’ workshop, your assistant will return to the office with not only an excellent skillset but most importantly the right positive mindset on the future of the role.
- Understand the terms of the digitization and industry 4.0
- Learn how to become a strategic business partner and support the management in future projects
- Develop into a digital leader herself:himself and push own job-related missions
- Become an organizational ambassador and promote the opportunities of digitization within the company
- Prepare to transform within the role as part of the digitization and learn new competencies and abilities
- Identify the portfolio and skillset of the future assistant
Assistants, secretaries and administrative staff who work in an international context. Minimal requirements: good secondary school (”Realschule”) English skills or similar education