TIA Portal Openness Programming 2 (DI-OPEN2) english -
Seminar / Kurs
von SIEMENS AG - SITRAIN, SIMATIC, TIA, PCS 7, SINAMICS, SINUMERIK
Training directly from the manufacturer.
Assured quality by certified trainers.
More than 50% practice with max. 2 people on a training device.
- Digitalization - Industry 4.0
- Introduction to Visual Studio (as a short recap)
- Introduction to TIA Portal Openness and the Auto-save tool
- Working with libraries and projects in the TIA portal
- Adapting hardware through TIA Portal Openness
- Generation of PLC programs from library elements
- Increased flexibility by extending the existing program
- Programming ideas
- You will get to know all these functions during this course. Using ready-made project blocks available in a library, you will:
- Learn what you need to do to use TIA Openness
- Create a project
- Create and adapt an S7-1500 with central and distributed I/O
- Provide an HMI with a variety of screens
- Generate a PLC program
- After appropriate preparation, fill the devices with the generated data
- Get to know other useful functions and ideas of implementing functions
- Configuration engineers
- Project planners