TIA Portal Openness Programming 1 (DI-OPEN1) english -
Seminar / Kurs
von SIEMENS AG - SITRAIN, SIMATIC, TIA, PCS 7, SINAMICS, SINUMERIK
Training directly from the manufacturer.
Assured quality by certified trainers.
More than 50% practice with max. 2 people on a training device.
- Introduction to Visual Studio and the C# programming language
- Control structures (branches and loops)
- Introduction to the most important data types integrated in C#
- Using of methods
- Introduction to the structure of classes and the object-oriented programming concept of C#
- Introduction to the use of interfaces with Windows forms
- Introduction to TIA Portal Openness
- Tools for debugging programs
- utsourcing of recurring tasks to methods
- TIA Portal Openness is the API or programming interface provided with the TIA Portal, with which you can efficiently automate engineering tasks without using the TIA Portal itself. This includes tasks such as project management, configuration and parameterization of hardware, automatic generation of block code as well as various online functions.
- During the training, you will create, commission and test your own simple Openness applications. he course will introduce you to the programming language C# in combination to TIA Portal Openness.
- By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Program with Visual Studio and the C# programming language
- Create small applications with TIA Openness
- Configuring engineers