Systems Engineering and MBSE - English -
Seminar / Kurs
von Vector Consulting Services GmbH
Systems Engineering is the foundation for successful products and architectures. You learn to think in systems, to structure complex tasks, to evaluate dependencies and to model systems. Complex systems with hardware, software and mechanics are a special challenge. Systems Engineering provides the methods to deal with it. . Basis for the training is the Curriculum on INCOSE.
- Introduction to Systems Engineering
- System theory: What is a system? Interplay of the system, software and hardware levels. Organizational structure versus process
- Concepts and Methods of Systems Engineering. Systems engineering process model. Structured documentation. Traceability
- Systems modeling with SysML
- Quality models and system level assessment, e.g. ASPICE and CMMI relevance, architecture, evaluation, safety, cybersecurity, complexity, technical debt
- Development Process in Systems Engineering: Requirements, Architecture, Integration, Verification and Validation, Maintenance and Updates
- Agile Systems Engineering. Scaling.
- Concrete implementation and best practice (Vector experiences and practical tips for introducing and improving systems engineering in your own company, tool support)
- Questions from the practice of the participants
This training targets professionals and executives in product development, requirements engineers, architects, systems and software engineers, analysts and consultants of all industries and sizes.
Termine und Orte