- Method Training
- You develop a strategic concept for a start-up business based on the evaluation of the economic situation and prognoses available
- SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats)
- Techniques of visualzsation, presentation and facilitation
- Behavioral indicators for competition orco-operation in teams
- Facilitation and moderation of small groups as well as a plenary session
- Presentation in front of a plenary audience
- Behavioral recommendations in these situations
- Video analysis
Solving Complex Problems in Teams
- Phases, which teams go through
- Characteristics of high performing teams
- Guidelines for successful teamwork
- Visualization of results
Transfer into practice
- Which of the things I have learned this week am I willing to put into practice?
- How will my colleagues, boss, friends see that I have changed something?
- Diploma worthy presentations of top class solutions
At the end of the program stages you will also receive personal feedback from the CA trainers and participants on style, language and behaviour – supported by video analyses.