Software Product Management -
Seminar / Kurs
von Vector Consulting Services GmbH
This seminar introduces and helps to shape the competencies and role of product manager. It has evolved from the introduction of product management in various companies world-wide. It summarizes key aspects and learning effects, and shows how the role is implemented in daily operations. Participants will become familiar with theory and practice and with the methods of modern product management. With examples and practical exercises, they learn to select and use best techniques, processes and strategies for their own environment. Participants own examples and questions will be discussed.
- Principles of software product management
- Market entry
- Service and evolution
- The successful product manager
- Organization of product management
- Agile product management
- Practical guidance, e.g. business models, strategy and roadmap, interfaces with software architects, platform/reuse and technical debt
- Optimizing product management in your own company
This training targets professionals and executives in engineering and IT, requirements engineers, product managers, marketing and sales personnel, program managers, project managers, buyers, system and software engineers, analysts, consultants, quality managers from companies of all industries and sizes.
Termine und Orte