SINUMERIK ONE and SINUMERIK 840D sl projecting and startup Safety Integrated (NC-SAF-SIW) english -
Seminar / Kurs
von SIEMENS AG - SITRAIN, SIMATIC, TIA, PCS 7, SINAMICS, SINUMERIK
Training directly from the manufacturer.
Assured quality by certified trainers.
More than 50% practice with max. 2 people on a training device.
- General information on safety technology and standards
- System requirements
- TIA Safety for the SINUMERIK F-PLC; Differences S7-300 (840)and S7-400 (ONE)
- Description of the safety functions; Differences to Safety Integrated (spl)
- Safe programmable logic in the F-CPU
- Safe communication with PROFIsafe
- Sensor/actuator integration
- Safe Brake Management and Test stop with SIC/SCC
- Adaptation of the safety functions by parameterizing the drives and creating the F-program
- Procedure for commissioning and troubleshooting
- Evaluation of diagnostic and alarm displays
- Circuit examples for Safety Integrated
- Acceptance test
- Practical commissioning exercises with a SINUMERIK training rack
Learning objectives :
- This course teaches the handling of the safety functions of SINUMERK Safety Integrated (F-PLC). This safety variant using the F-PLC is required for the SINUMERIK ONE, but can also be used with the SINUMERIK 840D sl. The PLC is configured and programmed with the TIA Portal.
- You will learn how to apply the different safety functions and know their parameterization, programming and test.
- In the course, You perform all the steps, from the activation, parameterization and programming of the functions up to the acceptance test with protocol. This allows you to make the most of the benefits of Safety Integrated (F-PLC) for your machine tool.
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Service personnel
Termine und Orte