SINAMICS S120 - Parameterizing and Optimization (DR-S12-OPT) english -
Seminar / Kurs
von SIEMENS AG - SITRAIN, SIMATIC, TIA, PCS 7, SINAMICS, SINUMERIK
Training directly from the manufacturer.
Assured quality by certified trainers.
More than 50% practice with max. 2 people on a training device.
- Control system types overview
- System identification in time domain and frequency domain, Laplace transformation
- Frequency response, Nyquist and Bode diagram,
- Stability criteria
- Tuning methods of current, speed and postion controller: Heuristic, gainoptimum, symmetric optimum, linear optimum
- Reference model
- Controller adaption and linearization
- Feed forward control, frictioncharacteristic, symmetry filter
- Application examples for tuning of:
- Two mass systems und multi mass systems
- Load balancing of mechanically coupled drives
- Practical exercises at SINAMICS S120 with SIMOTICS synchronous motors
- You already know the control structure of the drive system SINAMICS 120 and use the automatic optimization as well as the trace function. In this course you learn how you reach the highest dynamics of the drive axis even at critical applications.
- After the course visit you understand the interplay of mechanics, motor and drive converter. You can examine the system by means of frequency analysis and parameterize filters against unwanted vibrations correctly. Also you achieve a stable load balancing of mechanical coupled axes.
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
Termine und Orte