SINAMICS S120 - Parameterizing and Commissioning in the TIA Portal (DR-S12-PMT) english -
Seminar / Kurs
von SIEMENS AG - SITRAIN, SIMATIC, TIA, PCS 7, SINAMICS, SINUMERIK
Training directly from the manufacturer.
Assured quality by certified trainers.
More than 50% practice with max. 2 people on a training device.
- Design and functional principle of the converter system SINAMICS S120:
- Control unit, line infeed and motor modules
- Motors, encoders and interfaces
- Parameterization, data backup and diagnostics using Software Startdrive in the TIA Portal:
- Online connection via PROFINET and Ethernet
- Project structure: drive objects and drive components
- Topology of the DRIVE-CLiQ-Interface
- Function charts: setpoint channel, Input and output signals
- Control signals and internal signal interconnection using BiCo-technology
- Optimization of the closed loop control using automatic procedures
- Functional principle of the operating modes Servo and Vector
- Analysis of the operating status using enable signals, warnings and alarms
- Monitoring of signals using the trace function
- Introduction to positioning and Safety Integrated
- Data exchange with SIMATIC S7 via PROFINET using PROFIdrive Standard Telegram
- Practical exercises at training kits with SINAMICS S120 in frame size booksize with servomotor and induction motor
- You are responsible for the commissioning of SINAMICS S120 drive systems using the commissioning software Startdrive in TIA Portal.
- Modern converter systems offer a variety of functions and setting possibilities. By a purposeful procedure you can save time and avoid faults.
- In this course you will learn the procedure at commissioning step by step. You can handle parameter setting and data saving with the software Startdrive in the TIA Portal. By a correct parameter setting you support the reliable operation of the entire plant.
- After the course you can put the converter system SINAMICS S120 efficiently into operation. You can adapt the parameters of the closed-loop controller to the respective application and use the diagnostic tools in case of a fault.
You can find the follow up seminar by searching for the course code: DR-S12-PA; DR-S12-OPT; DR-S12-NET; DR-S12-CHA; DR-S12-SAF
Termine und Orte