SINAMICS S120 - Parameterizing Safety Integrated (DR-S12-SAF) english -
Seminar / Kurs
von SIEMENS AG - SITRAIN, SIMATIC, TIA, PCS 7, SINAMICS, SINUMERIK
Training directly from the manufacturer.
Assured quality by certified trainers.
More than 50% practice with max. 2 people on a training device.
- Fundamentals, standards and regulations of Machine Safety
- Procedure of risk assessment
- Performance Level (PL) and Safety Integrity Level (SIL)
- Safety Evaluation Tool (SET) for the evaluation of PL and SIL
- Parameterization using Startdrive in the TIA Portal:
- SINAMICS S120 Safety Integrated Basic Functions and Extended Functions
- Control of the drive integrated Safety Functions via SIMATIC F-CPU and PROFIsafe
- Effect of the settings of the closed-loop control and the kinetic energy of an axis on the safety functions
- Execution of the acceptance test and preparation of the acceptance report
- Procedures for the handling of spare parts and at retrofit measures
- Practical exercises on training kits with SINAMICS S120 and SIMATIC F-CPU
- In this course you learn the handling of drive based Safety Functions. You know applications of the different functions and you can parameterize them using Startdrive in the TIA Portal.
- Therefore you use the benefits in comparison with a conventional safety technology, like reduced cabling or faster commissioning of identical machines.
- In the course you got through all steps for the implementation of the safety functions until the final acceptance report.
- Commissioning personnel, Engineering
- Service personnel
- Maintenance personnel
Termine und Orte