SINAMICS S120 - Diagnostics at Chassis- and Cabinet Units (DR-S12-CHA) english -
Seminar / Kurs
von SIEMENS AG - SITRAIN, SIMATIC, TIA, PCS 7, SINAMICS, SINUMERIK
Training directly from the manufacturer.
Assured quality by certified trainers.
More than 50% practice with max. 2 people on a training device.
- Design and circuit diagrams of SINAMICS S120 chassis units with power ratings above 200 kW
- Design and circuit diagrams of the modular SINAMICS S120 CM cabinet units
- Working with the AOP30 Advanced Operator Panel
- Access to parameters and interfaces
- Diagnostics, data backup and recommissioning
- Working on the converter when service is required:
- Power Block diagnostics using measuring devices
- Replacing electronic modules and installing replacement parts
- Replacing the Power Block
- Special features of liquid-cooled SINAMICS S120 LC units
- Special features of the SINAMICS S150 cabinet unit
- Practical exercises carried out on chassis and cabinet units with troubleshooting, component replacement and recommissioning
- You are responsible for reliable operation of the SINAMICS S120 drives with power ratings exceeding 100 kW. You already know the system from the booksize format with its modular structure.
- In this course you will learn how to handle chassis units and cabinet units. The focus is on understanding the converter design and the differences with respect to the booksize format.
- After the course, you will be able to go about resolving faults in a targeted way. By means of circuit diagrams, you will be able to identify and determine interfaces and replace components. Using the AOP30, you will be able to back up data and recommission the drive system.
- Commissioning engineers
- Service personnel
- Maintenance personnel
Termine und Orte