SINAMICS GM150 - Diagnostics and Service (DR-GM15-DG) english -
Seminar / Kurs
von SIEMENS AG - SITRAIN, SIMATIC, TIA, PCS 7, SINAMICS, SINUMERIK
Training directly from the manufacturer.
Assured quality by certified trainers.
More than 50% practice with max. 2 people on a training device.
- Design and function of the SINAMICS GM150:
- Principle of an inverter with DC-link voltage
- Rectifier, precharge and circuit breaker
- Inverter in IGBT and IGCT design
- Operation and diagnostics with Operator Panel AOP30
- Operation and diagnostics with PC program STARTER
- Data backup:
- Upload and download of parameter sets
- Comparison of parameter sets
- Reading and understanding circuit diagrams:
- Input and output signals, setpoint channel
- Control with CU320-2 and actual value measurements
- Interface to PROFIBUS / PROFINET
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting:
- Checking the control and status signals
- Analysis of alarm and error messages
- Signal recording via trace function
- Test functions after replacement of spare parts
- Work safety on medium-voltage installations
- Practical exercises on special training equipment
- You are responsible for service work and maintenance of medium-voltage converters.
- In this course you will learn how the SINAMICS GM150 converter works in the circuit technology of the voltage source inverters VSI.
- After the course you will be able to read and understand operating parameters. In the event of a fault, you can carry out a target-oriented troubleshooting and recommissioning. For this purpose, you will also be able to back up data using the STARTER PC program.
- Service personnel
- Maintenance personnel
Termine und Orte