SINAMICS GL150 - Diagnostics and Service (DR-GL15-DG) english -
Seminar / Kurs
von SIEMENS AG - SITRAIN, SIMATIC, TIA, PCS 7, SINAMICS, SINUMERIK
Training directly from the manufacturer.
Assured quality by certified trainers.
More than 50% practice with max. 2 people on a training device.
- Design and function of the SINAMICS GL150:
- Principle of a curent source inverter
- Excitation equipment for the synchronous motor
- Application as start-up frequency converter SFC
- Application as static excitation equipment SEE
- Operator Panel AOP30 and PC-Programm STARTER
- Data backup:
- Upload and download of parameter sets
- Comparison of parameter sets
- Reading and understanding circuit diagrams:
- Input and output signals, setpoint channel
- Control with CU320-2 and actual value measurements
- Interface to PROFIBUS / PROFINET
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting:
- Checking the control and status signals
- Analysis of alarm and error messages
- Signal recording via trace function
- Test functions after replacement of spare parts
- Work safety on medium-voltage installations
- Practical exercises on special training equipment
- You are responsible for service work and maintenance of medium-voltage converters.
- In this course you will learn how the SINAMICS GL150 converter works in the circuit technology of the load commutated current source inverters LCI. This course covers variable frequency drives VFD as well as starting frequency converters SFC.
- After the course you will be able to read and understand operating parameters. In the event of a fault, you can carry out a target-oriented troubleshooting and recommissioning. For this purpose, you will also be able to back up data using the STARTER PC program.
- Service personnel
- Maintenance personnel
Termine und Orte