SINAMICS G150 / G130 / S150 - Diagnostics and Service (DR-G15-DG) english -
Seminar / Kurs
von SIEMENS AG - SITRAIN, SIMATIC, TIA, PCS 7, SINAMICS, SINUMERIK
Training directly from the manufacturer.
Assured quality by certified trainers.
More than 50% practice with max. 2 people on a training device.
- Overview of SINAMICS G150 / G130 / S150 converters
- Commissioning and diagnostics with:
- Advanced Operator Panel AOP30
- STARTER PC tool
- Design of the converter and electrical cabinet
- Electrical connection: Contactors, switches, reactors and filters
- Setpoint channel, closed-loop control and trace function
- Signal interconnection and BICO technology
- Communication through PROFIBUS
- Handling and using function diagrams and circuit diagrams
- Function of modules and options
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting, handling spare parts
- Replacing modules and power blocks
- Practical exercises at converter cabinet units:
- Diagnostics and data backup
- Replacing components
- You are responsible for the reliable operation of low-voltage drives with high power ratings.
- In addition to the first and recommissioning, the focus of this course is on identifying faults and applying focused measures to resolve these faults.
- After the course you are able to commission the converter and make changes to the parameterization. In case of faults, you can reduce downtimes by analyzing the faults and their associated causes, and you can replace faulty components.
- Commissioning engineers
- Service personnel
- Maintenance personnel
Termine und Orte