SINAMICS G120 - Parameterizing and Commissioning (DR-G12-PM) english -
Seminar / Kurs
von SIEMENS AG - SITRAIN, SIMATIC, TIA, PCS 7, SINAMICS, SINUMERIK
Training directly from the manufacturer.
Assured quality by certified trainers.
More than 50% practice with max. 2 people on a training device.
- Design and principle of operation of the SINAMICS G120 inverter with:
- Control Unit CU
- Power Module PM
- Parameterization, data backup and diagnostics with:
- BOP-2 and IOP-2 operator panels
- Software Startdrive in TIA Portal
- Setpoint channel and closed-loop control
- Control signals and signal interconnections
- Inverter functions
- Practical exercises using the training device with:
- SINAMICS CU240E-2 PN with PM 240 FS A
- SIMOTICS induction motor
- SINAMICS G120 allow the variable-speed operation of induction motors to drive pumps, fans, conveyor systems and many other machines.
- This course shows you how to handle the SINAMICS G120 inverter using Software Startdrive within the TIA Portal
- After the course you are able to be correctly commission the inverter and adapt it to address the particular application. You know suitable inverter functions and parameter settings for a wide range of applications. You can make a data backup, and taking the appropriate measures when faults occur.
You can find the follow up seminar by searching for the course code: DR-G12-PA; DR-G12-SAF
- Commissioning engineers
- Service personnel