SINAMICS G120 - Parameterizing Safety Integrated (DR-G12-SAF) english -
Seminar / Kurs
von SIEMENS AG - SITRAIN, SIMATIC, TIA, PCS 7, SINAMICS, SINUMERIK
Training directly from the manufacturer.
Assured quality by certified trainers.
More than 50% practice with max. 2 people on a training device.
- Fundamentals of machine safety and safety functions
- Parameterizing safety functions with Startdrive in the TIA Portal
- Principle of operation of the basic Safety Integrated STO, SS1, SBC functions
- Controlling these functions via digital inputs and outputs
- Controlling these functions via PROFIsafe and SIMATIC F-CPU
- Principle of operation of the extended SLS, SSM, SDI functions
- Carrying out an acceptance test
- Diagnostics and replacing components
- Practical exercises on training equipment with SINAMICS G120 and SIMATIC S7-1500 F
- You are responsible for commissioning SINAMICS G120 drives, and you are already comfortable with parameterizing basic functions.
- In this training course you will learn how the various safety functions operate, and for which applications they are suitable. You will therefore be able to utilize the benefits of Safety Integrated compared to conventional safety functions e.g. reduced cabling and faster standard commissioning.
- After having participated in the training course, you will be able to correctly parameterize Safety Integrated in a SINAMICS G120 drive, and establish communications via PROFINET and terminal signals.
- Commissioning engineers