SIMOTION - Programming and Commissioning (MC-SMO-PM) english -
Seminar / Kurs
von SIEMENS AG - SITRAIN, SIMATIC, TIA, PCS 7, SINAMICS, SINUMERIK
Training directly from the manufacturer.
Assured quality by certified trainers.
More than 50% practice with max. 2 people on a training device.
- System overview of SIMOTION
- Components of SIMOTION
- TIA-SCOUT engineering system and option packages
- Hardware platforms
- Motion control technology packages
- Creating a project with TIA-SCOUT
- Starting up and optimizing axes
- Programming user programs with MCC (Motion Control Chart) and LAD/FBD
- Runtime system (task system) configuring
- Learning to use tools for fault diagnostics
- Performing practical exercises on training devices
- You will learn how to configure and start up the SIMOTION Motion Control system with the associated drives and visualization devices. The course also includes the programming of movement sequences with the help of Motion Control Chart and ladder diagram/function block diagram.
- The technologies positioning, synchronous operation, probe, and cam plates are explained and reinforced by means of practice-oriented examples.
- The course enables you to use SIMOTION optimally in the automation of production machinery.
- The programming advanced course MC-SMO-PA builds on this to deal in depth with the creation of parameterizable blocks.
You can find the follow up seminar by searching for the course code: MC-SMO-PRG
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
Termine und Orte