SIMOTICS Asynchronous Motors - Planning and Engineering (DR-ASM-PL) english -
Seminar / Kurs
von SIEMENS AG - SITRAIN, SIMATIC, TIA, PCS 7, SINAMICS, SINUMERIK
Training directly from the manufacturer.
Assured quality by certified trainers.
More than 50% practice with max. 2 people on a training device.
- Design and function of induction motors
- Overview of SIMOTICS low-voltage motors
- Electrical and mechanical data for selection:
- Starting current, breakdown torque, power factor, efficiency level
- Cantilever forces, vibration, types of construction
- Types of starting: direct, star-delta, soft start, converter, duty cycles
- Efficiency classes, SinaSave PC program to calculate amortization
- Basics of explosion-protected motors, ATEX directive
- Special considerations for inverter operation: insulation, stamping, characteristic, bearing currents
- Overview gear boxes: design, types, data, features
- Selection of geared motors according to type of application
- Important options, brakes, attachments, bearings
- Couplings: types and their correct selection
- Load characteristic of pumps, fans, compressors, hoisting and traversing drives
- Motors for special applications and pole-changing motors
- Exercises for selecting motors based on catalogs D 81.1 and D 87.1
- Exercises for the PC programs SinaSave, SIZER and DT Configurator
- This course is aimed at configuration engineers and sales personnel, who are involved in planning and calculating the use of low-voltage induction motors.
- The course provides the fundamental physical background needed to select the correct motor. It focuses on start-up and line operation for standard applications, such as pumps, fans, compressors and conveyors. The course also covers special features of the motors for inverter operation.
- The configuring programs SIZER and DT-Configurator and the technical data in the catalogs are used to calculate a variety of applications.
- Planners, Decision makers, Sales personnel