SIMIT in Discrete Automation Technology for Beginners (DI-SIMITFA) english -
Seminar / Kurs
von SIEMENS AG - SITRAIN, SIMATIC, TIA, PCS 7, SINAMICS, SINUMERIK
Training directly from the manufacturer.
Assured quality by certified trainers.
More than 50% practice with max. 2 people on a training device.
- Introduction to SIMIT
- Introduction to Digital Twin
- General information about SIMIT
- Representation of the three simulation levels and how they work
- Simulating signal, device and process levels
- Connection to PLCSIM Advanced
- Connection to NX MCD
- Creating your own components with the Component Type Editor
- Creating templates and effective engineering through import functions
- Working with the CONTEC library provided by SIMIT
- This course gives you an overview of the functions and libraries of the SIMIT simulation software.
- Using practical examples, you will learn step-by-step how to design simulations/models for testing automation software.
- The perfect interaction of all components integrated in SIMIT enables you to sustainably produce more with top quality and establish your new products on the market much faster.
- After attending the course, you will be able to:
- create your own components and templates
- create a simulation for the PLC Programm
- set up the couplings between the simulation in SIMIT and PLCSIM Advanced
- Project managers
- Project workers
- Configuration engineers