SIMATIC programming 1 in the TIA Portal (TIA-PRO1) english -
Seminar / Kurs
von SIEMENS AG - SITRAIN, SIMATIC, TIA, PCS 7, SINAMICS, SINUMERIK
Training directly from the manufacturer.
Assured quality by certified trainers.
More than 50% practice with max. 2 people on a training device.
- Overview and significant performance characteristics of the SIMATIC S7 system family
- The components of the TIA Portal: STEP 7, WinCC, Startdrive
- Program execution in automation systems
- STEP 7 block types and program structuring
- Binary and digital operations in the function block and ladder diagram (FBD/LAD)
- Programming of parameterizable blocks
- Data management with data blocks
- Programming organization blocks
- Test tools for system information, troubleshooting, and diagnostics
- Hardware configuration and parameterization of the SIMATIC S7 modules, a PROFINET IO system (ET-200), a Touch Panel, and a drive
- Program Cycle, Process Image and Procee Image Partiion
- Explanationn and using different organization blocks
- Startup of a drive (G120) an cummunication with standard telegram 1
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-1500 system model
- After attending the course, you can do the following:
- Understand the fundamentals of interaction of the TIA components
- Solve simple programming tasks using elementary STEP 7 instructions
- Reliably operate the "TIA Portal" engineering platform
- Program simple plant functions with basic STEP 7 instructions in the ladder
- diagram (LAD) or function block diagram (FBD)
- Perform simple commissioning of TIA components
- You can deepen your theoretical knowledge with numerous practical exercises on a TIA system model. This consists of a SIMATIC S7-1500 automation system, ET 200SP distributed I/O, Touchpanel TP700, drive SINAMICS G120 and a belt model.
You can find the follow up seminar by searching for the course code: TIA-PRO2
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel