SIMATIC WinCC Unified & Unified Comfort Panels, System Course (TIA-UWCCM) english -
Seminar / Kurs
von SIEMENS AG - SITRAIN, SIMATIC, TIA, PCS 7, SINAMICS, SINUMERIK
Training directly from the manufacturer.
Assured quality by certified trainers.
More than 50% practice with max. 2 people on a training device.
- Product version: WinCC V16
- System overview
- Getting to know the configuration user interface of the engineering system
- Creating and editing projects
- Downloading the project to the HMI device
- Creating screens and screen navigation
- Using system functions and schedulers
- Getting to know and creating faceplates
- Creating the user administration
- Configuring data logging and alarm logging including logs
- Using recipes
- The training is aimed at first-time users of WinCC Unified and Unified Comfort Panels. The elementary basics and configuration steps are taught. Only general knowledge of automation technology is advantageous.
- Upon completion of the course, you will be able to use Unified Comfort Panels with confidence and create your own HMI projects with WinCC Unified Engineering:
- Design TIA Portal faceplates and create simple dynamizations
- Efficient configuration through the use of faceplates (screen window technology)
- Create screen navigation (screen window technology)
- Configure alarms and messages
- Access S7 controllers
- Training for the new HMI system, WinCC Unified, directly from the manufacturer.
- Skill is more than knowledge. Upon completion of the course, you will have mastered WinCC Unified by performing numerous practical exercises.
- Hands-on experience with the new Unified Comfort Panels. Get a personal impression of the performance of the devices.
- You are tasked with creating and/or editing HMI projects. Regardless of whether you are a first-time user or have already had your first contact with HMIs, this course will show you many new things and give you confidence in using WinCC Unified and Unified Comfort Panels.
- Commissioning engineers
- Configuration engineers
- Repair personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Service personnel