SIMATIC PCS neo System Training for Beginners (NEO-BASIC) english -
Seminar / Kurs
von SIEMENS AG - SITRAIN, SIMATIC, TIA, PCS 7, SINAMICS, SINUMERIK
Training directly from the manufacturer.
Assured quality by certified trainers.
More than 50% practice with max. 2 people on a training device.
- Basics: System overview, new concepts, installation, certificates
- Hardware engineering with AS CPU 410-5H, distributed I/O and PROFINET, engineering station
- The first process object: Engineering in CFC with blocks, display in the Monitoring & Control view with block icons and faceplates, downloading the program
- Basic automation: Equipment engineering with equipment hierarchy, process objects of the APL, including spreadsheet engineering with queries and Excel
- Use of the virtual controller and SIMIT for integrated testing and virtual commissioning
- Use of Control Module templates: Templates and template variants
- Configuration of sequencers: Elements, interconnections for basic automation
- Visualization in Monitoring & Control: Engineering of process displays
- User/rights management: User management, access rights for Engineering and Monitoring & Control views
- Multiuser engineering with session model: Synchronizing changes, locking objects and areas
- With the help of descriptive course documentation and in combination with accompanying e-learning offers, you will become familiar with the system concept and the general system structure of SIMATIC PCS neo.
- You will configure the automation hardware including the distributed I/O with digital and analog signals in PCS neo and test the function in a real training device. In so doing, you will become familiar with the functionality for processing digital and analog signals in PCS neo.
- In addition, you will configure an imaginary model system step-by-step and commission it virtually. You will learn how to handle the PCS neo engineering tools including SIMIT and the virtual controller on the basis of examples and practical exercises.
- After completing the training, you will be able to create, operate and test a simple yet technically correct and functional SIMATIC PCS neo project.
- Project managers, project team members
- Configuration engineers, programmers
- Commissioning engineers
Termine und Orte