SIMATIC PCS 7 Process Safety (ST-PCS7SAF) english -
Seminar / Kurs
von SIEMENS AG - SITRAIN, SIMATIC, TIA, PCS 7, SINAMICS, SINUMERIK
Training directly from the manufacturer.
Assured quality by certified trainers.
More than 50% practice with max. 2 people on a training device.
- Functional safety Basics from IEC 61508 and IEC 61511,
- LOPA (Layer of Protection Analysis) and Risk graph by means of a safety instrumented function
- System architecture and diagnostics in safety components (Hardware, Software, Communication)
- Overview about F-Hardware
- Parameter in HW-Configuration (safety mode, sensor evaluation, addressing, monitoring time, H-parameter, Wiring and Voting)
- Safety program (Acknowledgement, voting blocks, block types, Secure Write Command++, communication)
- Safety mechanisms (F-Shutdown, Partial Shutdown Groups, passivation, reintegration, block type)
- Safety Matrix
- Calculate and adjust F-times using S7ftime.xlsm (reaction-, monitoring times)
- The theoretical parts of the training are backed up with practical exercises. These exercises are done with failsafe CPU 410-5H with failsafe signal modules connected via PROFIBUS and PROFIsafe. After the course you will be able to engineer safety functions and adjust safety relevant times.
- Sales employees
- Project managers, project staff
- Commissioning engineers, configuration engineers
Termine und Orte