SIMATIC PCS 7 Plant Automation Accelerator Workshop for beginners (ST-PCS7PAA) english -
Seminar / Kurs
von SIEMENS AG - SITRAIN, SIMATIC, TIA, PCS 7, SINAMICS, SINUMERIK
Training directly from the manufacturer.
Assured quality by certified trainers.
More than 50% practice with max. 2 people on a training device.
- Creation of Control Module Types (CMT) in the master data library of SIMATIC PCS 7
- Prerequisites and installation in SIMATIC PCS 7
- Basics of COMOS / PAA and graphical user interface (GUI)
- Interface between PAA and SIMATIC PCS 7
- Template administration in PAA
- Manual creation of hardware objects incl. Extended hardware parameters
- Manual creation of software objects and implementation with hardware
- Supported Hardware engineering using the Configuration tool
- Supported Software engineering using Engineering tasks
- Function planning and extended logic
- Bulk data engineering in PAA
- The objective is to plan automation functions from the hardware to the software so that they can then be efficiently imported into SIMATIC PCS 7.
- In this way, you will be able to create top-quality plant automation from the beginning and implement new projects much faster.
- As a system integrator, you will be able to substantially improve your market position.
- Using practical examples, you will learn step-by-step how to create and edit the automation function with the help of the PAA.
- After attending the course, you will be able to:
- Create your own components and templates
- Utilize the potential for efficient mass engineering directly in the Plant Automation Accelerator (PAA)
- Process external signal lists efficiently
- Perform data exchange with process automation in SIMATIC PCS 7
- Decision makers, sales personnel
- Project managers, project workers
- Programmers, configuration engineers
Termine und Orte