SIMATIC - Motion Control 2 in the TIA Portal (TIA-MC2) english -
Seminar / Kurs
von SIEMENS AG - SITRAIN, SIMATIC, TIA, PCS 7, SINAMICS, SINUMERIK
Training directly from the manufacturer.
Assured quality by certified trainers.
More than 50% practice with max. 2 people on a training device.
- Overview of S7-1500T Technology CPU
- Absolute and relative gearing
- Strategies for synchronization and desynchronization
- Cam disc creation using the graphical cam editor and during runtime
- Closed-loop control and optimization
- Interplay between Motion Control and Safety Integrated
- Cam disc creation using libraries
- Practical exercises on training devices with SIMATIC S7-1500T and SINAMICS drives
- You can already parameterize the integrated Motion Control functions of the SIMATIC S7-1500 and integrate them into your program. Using the technology CPU, you will extend the applications with absolute synchronous axes and camming. In this technology course, you will learn step by step the benefits and the use of these functions. After each learning step, you will deepen your knowledge with hands-on programming. After completing the course, you will understand how camming works and be able to efficiently assign parameters for technology objects.
You can find the follow up seminar by searching for the course code: TIA-MC2
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
Termine und Orte