SIMATIC - Motion Control 1 in the TIA Portal (TIA-MC1) english -
Seminar / Kurs
von SIEMENS AG - SITRAIN, SIMATIC, TIA, PCS 7, SINAMICS, SINUMERIK
Training directly from the manufacturer.
Assured quality by certified trainers.
More than 50% practice with max. 2 people on a training device.
- Basics of motion control
- SpeedAxis technology object
- PositioningAxis technology object
- Homing and traversing movements
- Programming with PLCopen
- Error messages and diagnostics
- Communication and libraries
- Output cam and measuring input
- SynchronousAxis technology object
- Practical exercises on training devices with SIMATIC S7-1500 and SINAMICS drives
- You will program the SIMATIC S7-1500 or S7-1200 controllers in the TIA Portal. You will be able to precisely control the motion of axes with the integrated motion control functions.
- In this technology course, you will learn step by step the benefits and the use of these functions. After each learning step, you will deepen your knowledge with hands-on programming.
- After attending the course you will understand the interaction of the technological functions. You will be able to select and configure appropriate technology objects, such as speed axis, positioning axis and synchronous axis, and integrate them in your program.
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
Termine und Orte