Requirements Engineering - English, IREB CPRE FL -
Seminar / Kurs
von Vector Consulting Services GmbH
IREB CPRE FL
Requirements engineering is the key for successful projects. Our three-day training provides the relevant know-how together with many practical examples from our industry projects. The training is based on the IREB Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering, Foundation Level. We offer the optional IREB certification on the last day as part of the training.
- Concepts of requirements engineering (objectives, overview and methodology, concepts, industrial benchmarks, benefits and ROI)
- Understanding requirements engineering for different application areas, e.g., IT and product development
- Eliciting requirements (viewpoints and stakeholders in the project, integration of customers, methods for requirements elicitation, collaboration with Marketing and Sales)
- Documenting and validating requirements (specifications, notations, templates and checklists, good quality requirements)
- Analysing and modeling requirements (impact analysis, UML and SysML modeling, estimation methods for effort and time)
- Negotiating requirements (prioritization of requirements, project planning content and releases)
- Managing requirements (requirements Engineering in the project, tracking requirements, test coverage, change management)
- Concrete implementation and best practices (Vector experiences and guidance for improving your own requirements engineering, tool support)
- Practical questions of the participants
This training targets professionals and executives in engineering and IT, requirements engineers, product managers, marketing and sales personnel, program managers, project managers, buyers, system and software engineers, analysts, consultants, quality managers from companies of all industries and sizes.
Termine und Orte