You will learn about using secure and trusted container images, registries, and source code; managing network and storage isolation; implementing application single sign-on; and configuring appropriate security constraints and service rolebased access control. You will also find out how existing core Linux technologiessuch as namespaces, cgroups, seccomp, capabilities, and SELinuxprovide a robust and mature host environment with strongly secure containers.
Course content summary
- Learn Linux multitenancy isolation and least-privilege technologies.
- Investigate trusted repositories, as well as signing and scanning images.
- Implement security in a continuous integration and continuous development (CI/CD) pipeline.
- Integrate web application single sign-on.
- Automate policy-based deployments.
- Configure security context constraints (SCC).
- Manage API access control.
- Provide secure network I/O.
- Deliver secure storage I/O.
This course is designed for professionals responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining, and managing the security of containerized applications on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems and in Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform installations, including these roles:System administratorsIT security administratorsIT security engineersDevOps engineersCloud developersCloud architects