In order for you to make an impression on your international business partners, it is of prime importance that you are able to overcome your inhibitions and articulate yourself with self-confidence.
In this seminar, you will learn how to develop professional competence in international communication. You will practise how to overcome challenges in intercultural communication and to make a good impression in every situation. By the end of the seminar, you will feel more confident in various communication settings and be prepared to communicate effectively, even in a language that might not be your mother tongue or that of your conversation partner.
- Challenges in international communication
- Typical sources of communication misunderstandings
- Small talk: considering the dos and don?ts as well as the cultural aspects
- Key techniques to keep conversations going
- Dos and don?ts when conversing over the telephone or other remote media
- Negotiation techniques
- Influencing others without formal authority
- Key techniques for asking questions, use of diplomatic language, persuasion skills
Managers and professionals from all industries who want to improve their communication skills.