PROFINET and H-Systems in the Process Automation (ST-PCS7PNH) english -
Seminar / Kurs
von SIEMENS AG - SITRAIN, SIMATIC, TIA, PCS 7, SINAMICS, SINUMERIK
Training directly from the manufacturer.
Assured quality by certified trainers.
More than 50% practice with max. 2 people on a training device.
- Fundamentals of Industrial Ethernet, PROFIBUS and PROFINET
- Redundant PROFIBUS
- Introduction to PROFINET
- Design and planning of fieldbus systems based on PROFINET IO blueprints
- PROFINET IO with configuration and topology
- Diagnostic options and use of PRONETA
- Commissioning ring redundancy with MRP
- Configuration of SCALANCE switches for the PROFINET fieldbus
- Plant-wide engineering & diagnostics using the Service Bridge Switch
- Configuration and integration of the ET 200SP HA with DI/DQ module
- Configuration of high-precision time stamping with the ET 200SP HA
- Use of new PROFINET functions: System redundancy R1, CiR for Profinet
- Redundancy theory: Explanation of terms, calculation of availability and common cause errors
- CPU410-5H / S7400H: Synchronization, operating modes, operating systems
- Hardware settings: H-parameters, self-test, DBs, H-CiR
- Using new SIMATIC PCS 7 components, you will learn how to quickly and effectively plan the fieldbus with PROFINET, assign parameters to it, commission it and eliminate faults.
- Discover how you can make existing I/O future-proof using the PROFINET blueprints.
- In addition, learn about handling, configuration, commissioning, diagnostics and troubleshooting of the high availability SIMATIC S7-400H system in the process automation environment with SIMATIC PCS 7.
- You will reinforce the theoretical knowledge gained with many practical exercises.
- This blended learning course combines Web-based training on the Internet with a five-day attendance course. To follow up on the attendance course, you will receive the "Industrial Ethernet" WBT.
- The use of these learning media will improve your personal learning success in the attendance course.
- Decision makers, sales personnel
- Project managers, project workers
- Programmers, configuration engineers
Termine und Orte