Maintenance and operation of 3WL circuit breakers (LV-CBMAIN) english -
Seminar / Kurs
von SIEMENS AG - SITRAIN, SIMATIC, TIA, PCS 7, SINAMICS, SINUMERIK
Training directly from the manufacturer.
Assured quality by certified trainers.
More than 50% practice with max. 2 people on a training device.
- Introduction and basic principles of low-voltage controlgear, switching principles
- Design, function and operation of 3WL circuit breakers
- Comprehensive practical unit with maintenance performance, installation and de-installation of the available accessories according to the catalog (such as ETU, motor operator, shunt release), maintenance instructions
- Introduction in protection settings of circuit breakers (characteristic curves, selectivity, back-up protection)
- Performing protection settings on the ETUs with practical training
- Test facilities of 3WL circuit breakers (internal testing, manual tester)
- Characteristics of the 3WL10 air circuit breaker
- Overview of communication regarding 3WL air circuit breakers
- Support available from Siemens (documents, website)
- The course aims to give participants specialized knowledge about the maintenance and operation of 3WL air circuit breakers.
- It is primarily aimed at maintenance and operating supervision personnel. Participants will learn the design, functional principal and operation of the circuit breaker as well as how to maintain it, identify errors and exchange spare parts if required.
- In addition to this, selected functions of the 3WL10 circuit breaker (size 0) will be presented and an overview given of the air circuit breaker communication options.
- Maintenance personnel