This five-day instructor-led course teaches how to design, plan, and deploy the various voice solutions available with Skype for Business Online and Skype for Business Server 2015. This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage Cloud PBX with PSTN Calling, Cloud PBX with On-Premises PSTN Connectivity, Cloud Connector Edition, and on-premises Enterprise Voice. This course will also provide procedures, guidelines, best practices, and other important considerations that will help you implement, optimize, and troubleshoot Skype for Business Online and Skype for Business Server 2015 voice solutions. This course helps students prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-333 Deploying Enterprise Voice with Skype for Business 2015.
This course is intended for IT consultants and telecommunications professionals who design, plan, deploy, and maintain solutions for unified communications (UC) and need to translate business requirements into technical architectures and designs for UC solutions. It is also intended for support staff in charge of maintaining UC solutions. The student should be familiar with Skype for Business Server 2015 or Lync Server 2013 technologies and the telecommunications standards and network components that support the configuration and deployment of Skype for Business architectures.
- Introduction to Voice Workloads
- Assess Network and Voice Deployment Options
- Split Domain Configuration
- Cloud PBX with PSTN Calling and Conferencing
- Enterprise Voice (On-Premises)
- PSTN Connectivity
- Cloud PBX with On-Premises PSTN Connectivity using an Existing Deployment
- Cloud PBX with On-Premises PSTN Connectivity using Cloud Connector Edition
- Enhanced Calling Features and Device Requirements
- Network Requirements
- Monitoring and Maintaining Voice Quality
- Voice Troubleshooting
- Experience with Skype for Business Server 2015 or Lync Server 2013 technologies and familiarity with supported migration scenarios.
- Proficiency in planning and deploying Skype for Business Server 2015 and Skype for Business Online solutions for end users, endpoint devices, telephony, audio/video and web conferences, security, high availability, and disaster recovery.
- Ability to monitor and troubleshoot Skype for Business Server 2015 at a basic level using Microsoft monitoring and troubleshooting tools (Snooper, centralized logging service (CLS), Key Health Indicators (KHI)).
- Proficiency with Active Directory Domain Services, data networks, Azure Active Directory Domain Services, directory synchronization, and telecommunications standards and network components that support the configuration and deployment of Skype for Business architectures.
- Familiarity with the requirements and process for integrating Skype for Business Server 2015 with Microsoft Exchange Server and Office 365.
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Windows, Windows Server and Hyper-V, QoS, TCP/IP, network load balancing, PowerShell, understanding of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) (basic telephony concepts including SIP trunking, gateway, and Session Border Controller (SBC) interconnects, and common private branch exchange (PBX) deployment architectures.
- 70-333 (700/1000 Punkten) weitere Informationen zum Examen finden Sie hier