Infoblox Core DDI - Advanced Troubleshooting -
Seminar / Kurs
von PROKODA GmbH
Attendees should have completed the Infoblox Core DDI Configuration & Administration (CDCA) Super Course (CDCA) and accreditations and have at least six months experience supporting Infoblox Core DDI.
- Understanding Infoblox support processes and tools
- Troubleshooting network connectivity
- Understanding the Infoblox support bundle
- Building & troubleshooting high-availability (HA) pairs
- Building & troubleshooting Grids
- Understanding Grid issues and behavior
- DNS troubleshooting strategies and finding and fixing common DNS issues
- DHCP troubleshooting strategies and finding and fixing common DHCP issues
- Applying course learnings to real-life Scenarios and recovery methods.
This is an advanced-level course for team members who provide day-to-day management, operations, and technical support of the Infoblox DDI product.