- ITIL® History
- ITIL® Library
- The ITIL® Service Value System (SVS)
- Four dimensions of service management
- Success factors of ITIL®
- Typical errors in the implementation of ITIL®
ITIL® 4 Certification Scheme:
- ITIL® 4 Certification Scheme
- Audit information
- Learning success
Key concepts of service management:
- Service and Service Management
- Benefit and guarantee
- Customer, user and sponsor value, risks and costs
- Result vs. output
- Service offer service relationship management
- performance of services
- Service consumption
- Focus on the Value
- Start where you are
- Continue with the feedback iteratively
- Promoting cooperation and visibility
- Think and work holistically
- Keep it simple and practical
- Optimize and automate
The four dimensions of service management:
- Organisations and people
- information and technology
- Partners and suppliers
- Value flows and processes
The ITIL® Service Value System:
- Opportunity / Demand (Input)
- Value (Output)
- Guiding principles guided tour
- Service Value Chain
- Constant improvement
The service value chain:
- Planning (Plan) Improve (Improve)
- Commit (Engage)
- Design and Transition Deploy / Develop (Obtain / Build) Delivery and Support
ITIL® management practices:
- General Management Practices
- service management practices
- Technical management practices
- Follow-up / preparation for the exam
- Training method
- Presentation, lecture, discussion, exercises.
Lecture, discussion, exercises.
ITIL® 4 brings ITIL® up to date by positioning much of the established ITSM practices in a broader context of customer perception value streams and digital transformation, and incorporating new ways of working such as Lean, Agile and DevOps.
In this course you will gain a clear understanding of the ITIL 4 Service Management framework and how it evolves to introduce modern technologies and working methods
Candidates taking the ITIL® 4 Foundation exam will be introduced to the concepts of the Service Management Framework.
For more information on ITIL® 4 and our ITIL® 4 offering, please see ITIL 4 Certification.
Our learning platform LearningHub @Cegos is part of this seminar. In addition to the digital seminar documents the training is enriched with further learning formats and media. In order to achieve a sustainable transfer of knowledge into the daily work routine, the seminar is implemented according to our 4REAL approach model.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited The Swirl logo is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Our ITIL® 4 Foundation seminar aims at business and IT executives, IT managers, IT directors, IT managers, service managers, process owners, project managers, consultants, trainers, interested and involved persons in IT service management who need ITIL 4 Foundation knowledge.