- Reason and definition of testing
- General principals
- Fundamental test process
- The psychology of testing
Testing and the software life cycle:
- Software development models
- Test Levels
- Test types: the targets of testing
- Maintenance testing
- Reviews and the test process
- Review process
- Static analysis by tools
Test Design Techniques:
- Identifying test conditions and designing test cases
- Categories of test design techniques
- Black Box techniques
- White Box techniques
- Experience-based techniques
- Choosing test techniques
- Test organization
- Test planning and estimation
- Test progress monitoring and control
- Configuration management
- Risk and testing
Tool support for testing:
- Types of test tools
- Effective use of tools: potential benefits and risks
- Introducing a tool into an organisation
Lecture, discussion, exercises, case studies.
After this training you know the tasks, methods and techniques of software testing and test management. You have learned all steps of the test process from the planning and design via the specification up to the implementation and test documentation. Additionally you are familiar in using the international defined terms. The course gives theoretical, as well as practical knowledge and trends. Exam preparation and revision is also included.
Dieses Seminar ist Teil des Qualifizierungsplans Test Analyst/Agile Tester.
Dieses Seminar ist Teil des Qualifizierungsplans Test Manager.
Weitere Informationen zu Software Testing - Zertifizierungen
Weitere Informationen zu ISTQB Certified Tester - Software Testing
Software engineers, developers, tester and test engineers, project managers, departments and teams who wish to learn more about software testing.