IBM WE761G - Administration of IBM DataPower Gateway V7.6 -
Seminar / Kurs
von PROKODA GmbH
You should successfully complete the Digital Technical Enablement material for IBM DataPower.
- Configure an appliance for its initial deployment
- Download and upgrade the firmware on the DataPower appliances
- Create and manage user accounts, groups, and domains
- Configure Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to and from DataPower Appliances
- Troubleshoot and debug services by using the problem determination tools, logs, and probes that are provided with the DataPower appliance
- Configure logging of messages to external locations
This course is designed for administrators who install, manage, and monitor IBM DataPower Gateway Appliances. The course is also relevant for developers who administer appliances.