Go Cloud Native with Microservices, Azure Kubernetes and DevOps -
Seminar / Kurs
von GFU Cyrus AG
- The basis for (digital) transformation of every company - Cloud, DevOps and Open Source
- Microservice Architecture - The modern name for Cloud-Native architecture
- Containers using Docker
- Container orchestration with Kubernetes
- Azure DevOps tools for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI-CD)
- Serverless technologies - great for automation, integration and workflow-driven modern apps
Ensure developers effectively learn everything they need to get started leveraging Azure as target platform for their container-based and serverless applications. Learn the basics of creating Docker containers and pushing them to Container Registry. Get to know how to create and manage Kubernetes cluster on Azure. Learn how to deploy single and multi-container applications to Kubernetes Cluster. Learn how to use Azure DevOps for source code versioning, build automation (unit testing, container creation) and automatic deployment to Kubernetes cluster. Get to know serverless technologies on Azure and create first serverless applications.
Professional enterprise developers and architects who plan to migrate or build Microservices, Containers and DevOps for Microsoft Azure Cloud.
Termine und Orte