Functional Safety ISO 26262 -
Seminar / Kurs
von Vector Consulting Services GmbH
The training introduces functional safety based on ISO 26262. The latest evolution of ISO 26262 in its second edition further strengthens the technology and underlying development processes covering topics such as thorough modeling, security and semiconductor usage for bottom up reliability and safety.
- Foundations of functional safety
- Governance: Norms, standards, processes
- Hazard analysis and risk assessment
- Functional and technical safety concept
- ASIL decomposition
- Safety in the product life-cycle
- Practical application: Hardware, software, system integration, validation
- Efficient and effective implementation of ISO 26262
- Discussion with projects and practical guidance
This training targets professionals and executives in engineering and IT, project managers, system and software engineers, analysts, consultants, and developers and quality managers from companies of all industries and sizes that want to get more proficient in functional safety.
Termine und Orte