Clarification of your new leadership role
- The new leadership role: tasks and targets.
- Becoming accepted in your new leadership role.
- Understanding different leadership styles and deciding when to use them.
Special transition challenges
- Dealing with competitive senior employees.
- Giving and receiving constructive criticism.
- Professional relationships with former coworkers.
- What to do, when an employee puts the new leadership role into question?
- Clarifying expectations on both sides.
Effect of your behaviour on your employees
- How to motivate your team.
- Gaining authority without being authoritarian.
- Giving and receiving feedback.
- Delegating successfully to former coworkers.
- Agreeing to common rules of the game for cooperation.
- Developing your personal leadership style.
- Your strengths and areas for development.
- Knowing your own values, aims and priorities.
Lerndauer: 2 days
Diese Veranstaltung findet vor Ort statt (aktuelle Hygienekonzepte)!
A flexible toolbox of leadership methods will help you:
- To successfully transition into management and gain the confidence you need to succeed,
- to develop your own effective leadership style and
- to gain the ability to motivate, provide effective feedback and handle difficult situations.
Junior managers, who have recently taken on managerial tasks or are preparing for the transition from coworker to boss.