As a manager you are faced with very diverse and sometimes frustrating leadership situations. How to handle each and every one of them is not always immediately apparent. Your daily challenge may be leading people over a distance or managing in times of change. Instant decision-making as well as leading different personalities may also create a certain stress level. And yet, your employees all have the need for clear communication, reliable information and honest appreciation.
This seminar will give you the opportunity to discuss your personal leadership challenges and gather some new ideas as to how you can approach them. You will better understand your own leadership capabilities. The seminar aims to help minimise your concerns and increase your confidence.
- Authenticity and clarity in leadership
- Leading remote teams
- Motivation as one of your key success factors
- Meeting leadership challenges with confidence
- Managing in times of change and uncertainty
- Managing relationships effectively
- Minimising fear and concern when dealing with people in difficult situations
- Aims and effects of regular feedback processes
Staff, line and project managers who already have some leadership experience.