Defensive Coding - English -
Seminar / Kurs
von Vector Consulting Services GmbH
Robust design and defensive coding are primary conditions for realizing critical systems. Cyber security and functional safety both demand such design principles. Our training introduces to practically using design principles for cyber security and functional safety.It covers MISRA rules, architecture evaluation, design practices, and static code analysis. The format is a training with embedded workshop to also discuss specific situations from your side.
- Overview of standards for defensive coding, version history, orgin
- Typical challenges and solutions
- Defensive coding: Applying MISRA
- Hands-on Practice: Analyze Code snippets
- Defensive coding: Using static code analysis and fuzz testing
- Hands-on Practice: Handling specific error types
- Discussion with projects and practical guidance
This training targets professionals and executives in engineering and IT, project managers, system and software engineers, analysts, consultants, and developers and quality managers from companies of all industries and sizes that want to get more proficient in functional safety.
Termine und Orte