The best way to learn how to communicate is by communicating. Therefore, the majority of the training time will be spent on professionally guided exercises, discussions and reflection, in order to consolidate the contents and your knowledge.
- Effective communication (based on the transactional analysis model)
- Convincing people and dealing with resistance in projects
- Effective preparation and organization of meetings
- Meeting facilitation and documentation – including on-line facilitation
- Feedback, appreciation and recognition
- Exchange of experiences
- reflect on your current method of communicating and better understand its advantages and disadvantages
- generate ideas how to address and drive forward the various topics in your current project work more successfully
- learn how to deal appropriately with resistance which might come up in the course of your projects
- expand and try out authentic and respectful communication methods when collaborating
- share your own experiences, learn from those of others and receive feedback
You are involved in one or more projects as a project team member, subproject manager or discipline project manager. You would like to review your communication skills and behavior and get to know and try ideas and methods about how to collaborate more effectively and successfully with other project team members.
© Copyright 2008-2020 Semigator GmbH | Für die Richtigkeit der Angaben übernehmen wir keine Gewähr.